Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Thing 18: Zoho ho ho!

Well, I'm writing this blog post using Zoho Writer. This is my second attempt at doing this because the first time I got an error message that just flashed, flashed, flashed, flashed, flashed... I finally had to use my Task Manager to close the program.

I decided to open up the website using Explorer rather than Netscape and see if that makes a difference.

Anyway, I like the idea of free "Microsoft Office" style software. It seems like it helps a bit with the digital divide--people who don't have computers can use this software in the library to create resumes, letters, and so forth and then can save their documents online to retrieve when needed.

Let's test some of the Zoho "Word" capabilities:

  • Bullets:
  • Italics;
  • Bold
  • Insert picture

So far so good!

Now I'll try to download this entry into my blog! Wish me luck!


No comments: